Announcements: May 1 & 2, 2021
- Doc. Erica Diminich is still registering people from our parish for the vaccination please register with Esperanza or in the parish office or on weekends directly with the Doctor when she is here in the basement of the church. Even if you are undocumented, you can be vaccinated. You will get your vaccination ticket when they will be able to register you.
- Follow the bulletin and you can see as next week for Mother’s Day weekend in the Knights of Columbus building, there will be a giveaway of 1000 new dresses for girls and ladies for 15 ñeras, Sweet 16, Proms, Wedding dresses, Party dresses, birthday dresses, shoes, pocketbooks, Toxedos
- On Mother’s day we will also be selling flowers and flower arrangements in the church so everyone can bring them to their moms on their feast day. Please use our florists to make those gifts and support our parish.
- This week is the 1st Thursday of the month; therefore, we will have adoration from 8 pm to midnight. The last hour is guided by the Prolife group in English. You can come and participate any time. The time spent in adoration is the closest activity to what we will do in heaven.
- To remember your mother in the Novena of Masses for mother’s day, use the Novena envelopes at the entrances of the church. The intentions may be for the mothers who passed away and for those living who need god’s blessings and health.
- In this month of May we Will have a rosary in English and Spanish daily before the 5:00pm Mass. Please feel free to join in prayer the Ligion of Mary.
- At the exit there is some bread. Share it with your family.